Saturday, January 23, 2010

Time to say Goodbye

Im sorry to say that I will no longer be posting on this blog. I don't seem to be able to get around to putting together any posts, and with my full-time job starting next month it will be almost impossible to maintain.

Thankyou all for your kind comments in the short time ive had this blog, I appreciate it more than anything.

My other blog will continue as usual, so feel free to follow me over there if you like.
I will be posting any outfits, finds, purchaces over there from now on :)

If you click on the image below it will take you to Roses R Red.



3 comments:

Oraphan said...

Goodbye Rosie Sue's Closet and good luck for your full-time job. I understand it's hard to keep up with maintaining 2 blogs when you've to work full-time. Thanks for sharing very lovely and interesting things, I've really enjoyed both of your blogs and I'll continue to be your big fan:)

Ms. B said...

Good luck with your new job! I'll be sure to follow you on your other blog!!

Andi B. Goode said...

Good luck with the job! I'll edit my blogroll so your other blog is on it. =]
-Andi x