Monday, December 7, 2009

Pretty In Pink

Pink being my favourite colour, I decided to search all things pink on Etsy!

Heres some pretties I found...

A lovely pink vintage dress

From here

If you wear an ID badge to work wouldn't this little clip be perfect

From here

What a sweet rosebud necklace this is

From here

This gorgeous pink tutu would be perfect for a special occasion!

From here

I think this pink bear hat is so cute! It would be perfect to wear around the house in winter :)

From here


This pretty pink clutch is the perfect evening bag

From here

...or this pink lace clutch

From here

I would love to add this delicate headband to my collection

From here

I love the natural look of this linen necklace

From here

A sweet little bag with a cute deer print. I think this would be perfect to store crafty supplies in.

From here

This vintage style apron is so cute with the pink poodle print

From here

You can never have too many clips in my opition :)

From here

Even though its summer here in Australia, I would still love some of these awesome pink arm warmers!

From here

I think thats enough pink for one day.


Wishing you a lovely week!



9 comments:

Sher said...

Oh I love every single pink item you have here! I just bought a tutu but sadly it's white, but maybe I could dye it pink haha:)

Maria Confer said...

Pink is such a beautiful color!! I adore that first dress.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Oraphan said...

What a lovely post! Everything looks oh so pretty! Pink is such a sweet color, I used to have a lot of pink clothes and accessories when I was single. Now I live with boys (hubby & son), so everything seems to be in boys colors. I really love that vintage dress and lace clutch, they look absolutely beautiful!

Have a lovely week!

Andi B. Goode said...

Great post. Pink is my favourite colour, too.
-Andi x

Sher said...

Yea I don't think I'll be dyeing it pink, I'm too afraid to do something like that! Actually I kinda like white too, it's my next best favourite colour:)

Cheryl said...

My fave color is purple/lavender and but I love pink too! It's such a pretty and dainty color.

All of these things are very nice but what I love most are the rosebud necklace, the necklace with 3 cute flowers and the pink knitted gloves. They're so cute! :)

Kelly said...

You need all of this!! Would all suit you to a T!!!

Sushi said...

The dress and arm warmers are so charming! x Sushi

Sophie said...

Oh dear, I think I love all of these items that you have shown! Especailly the clip for and ID badge, the tutu and the rose necklace. Ah I really do love pink!xo
teacups-and-saucers.blogspot.com