Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dress Season has Arrived!

On the weekend I met with my friend Mel for lunch at a local cafe. It has become unbelievably hot very quickly, in the high 30's all week. So I welcome dress season :) I wait to wear my dresses all year because thats what I feel most comfortable in.
This is a new dress I bought last week, Ive been buying a few black skirts and dresses lately, just because you can wear them with pretty much any accessories and shoes.





Dress - Big W
Flats - Target
Black Bracelet - Diva
Necklace - Kmart
Last week I bought this new bracelet, and it has become my new favourite! Isnt it pretty!?

Im so excited to receive my first award for this blog from two lovely bloggers. Thankyou so much Sophie of Teacups and Saucers and Orphan of Easy Veggie. I really appreciate it guys :)


I would like to pass this award onto:

Maria of Lulu Letty

9 comments:

Raven said...

Nice black dress! That is something every girl needs in her closet. =)

Sher said...

Congrats on your award, Rose!

I'm definitely a fan of dresses too! It's so easy to wear, just put one on and you're ready to go! I think I have too many dresses in my closet:P

I adore your black eyelet dress, it looks so pretty paired with your hearts necklace! Oh your gold bracelet is gorgeous, i just bought something like that too!!

Oraphan said...

What a cute dress!!! I love it:) I always buy black dresses, skirts or pants because I know I can wear them with anything. I LOVE your new bracelet, it's so pretty. Sometimes it gets very hot here too so I can still wear summer dress to work but I've to prepare a sweater or jacket as the weather changes quickly in the evening.

Congrats on the award, you well deserved it!

♥zoe♥ said...

Hello sweet,
OHHhh you look like a lil princess in your beautiful black dress:) I love to wear dresses too because i will feel i'm like a lady and love being cute sometime*lol...Hope to see all your beautiful accessories in future:)

I saw something similar like your new bracelet but it's in silver:)
I'd say the gold look much prettier!
Enjoy your lovely week!
xoxo
♥zoe♥

Sophie said...

Oh Rose you look so pretty in all these photos, that dress is so cute and i love that necklace!
Wow! I can't believe its so warm with you! Its good your work has good air con though! Congratulations on your awards as well, you deserve them!xo
teacups-and-saucers.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Pretty dress!!!!
You looks so cute!

Maria Confer said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it on!!

Love your black dress's eyelet pattern and your necklace is beautiful.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Andi B. Goode said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me! =D
-Andi x

Cheryl said...

Oh my! I almost missed this post.

First of all, congratulations on the award and thanks for passing it to me! Yay, I'm so honored. :)

Second, the LBD is so pretty but what took my breathe away are the lovely heart necklace and the gorgeous bracelet.Love them!

Now only if I can find something like those here, I'd be ecstatic to death. :)

Have a lovely day ahead, Rose!

PS: Oh yes, I do have bulges. Looked like I was tucking the tummy in when I took those photos so they didn't show much. hahaha!